Rhizo22: The rMOOC that might be?
|Wonder what's in this...|
It's been a crazy seven days.
As part of my narrative inquiry into collaborations that occurred in rhizo14 and rhizo15 (or collaborations that sprung up from the work that started there), I am writing a fictional account of a newbie rhizo-learner (sort of how I was a newbie back in rhizo14) who gets to meet rhizo-alumni from past courses and ask them about their collaborations. This newbie is simultaneously my avatar, but also a persona that encapsulates some common features of the people I connected with to learn more about their experiences.
I find the flexibility that narrative inquiry affords a bit freeing. I can more easily change names, places, and situations, but I still can get to the main ideas that emerged from my conversations with rhizo14 alumni and collaborators.
Anyway, my fictional rhizo course that takes place in 2022 (June 2022, to be exact). I could have made up all the weekly provocation titles, and the course tagline, but it's always much more fun when you crowdsource these things, especially when rhizo-alumni chime in.
So, here's some information about:
Rhizodemic Learning: Feeding the virus #rhizo22
- Week 1: Fill in the Blank: Is __________ making us stupid?
- Week 2: Cyborg Rhizomes: The machine takes over the rhizome
- Week 3: Viral thoughts in ill-structured domains
- Week 4: Interprofessional Rhizofictional Learning
- Week 5: Rhizodemic Learning
- Week 6: Rhizomes in a post-covid world
- Week 7: Fill in the blank: _________ will make you more creative.
- Week 8: ?
- Week 9: ?
- Week x: ????